1 – 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role with proven sales record preferably in a Corporate or Institutional training firm.
Based on your current CTC, competitive as per Industry Standards.
Learning opportunity, with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mainly responsible for New Client Acquisition, Key Account Management and Servicing
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets in accordance with strategic sales plan, developed by the Sales Head.
- Map and create a database of target customers, basis understanding of product & service.
- Establish new business connects through leads generated by self.
- Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers within client organizations – and subsequently growing, maintaining, and leveraging one’s network.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements. Ability to effectively handle customer objections by having any innate understanding of the company’s product offerings.
- Persistent follow – ups with the business accounts until closure of sales cycle and taking ownership of the sales being closed.
- Establish and maintain robust relationships with clients, and having a know-how of every business opportunity in a client organisation.
- Mastering the art of upselling, cross-selling and referral generation in the course of business.
- Networking in the industry and keeping track of current trends, market position and business environment.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the team's revenue and non–revenue targets.
- An impeccable command over written and spoken English.
- A key component- an exceptional ability to cultivate and build relationships with key customers and pan India clients with strong follow up is required.
- A proven track record and enthusiasm in meeting and exceeding sales targets with a serious passion for Sales.
- Excellent presentation, persuasion, audience handling and sales closing skills are a must.
- Have the ability to handle objection and problems presented by clients and convert them into solutions.
- Strong research skills to prospect and build on industry expertise to expand company acquisition and clients.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask, identify issues and prioritize to deadlines and client needs.
- Be organized and methodical and must possess the ability to manage high stake projects under pressure simultaneously.
- The desire to learn and constantly engage in self-development is a must.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver results.
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) & knowledge of Sales CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing.