“When companies are growing quickly and they are having a lot of impact, careers take care of themselves. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.”
– Sheryl Sandberg
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
You open yourself to immense learning opportunities.
- You get the opportunity to work on projects of a diverse nature.
- You will be given the freedom to exploit your full potential.
- Your learning curve will see a massive upward arc from day one.
You have the best work environment one could wish for.
- You work with a team of smart colleagues who are decent human beings and who also happen to be passionate and hard-working.
- We hire nice people which, in turn, creates a great workplace.
- We have minimum politics and bureaucracy at the workplace. While this does increase as we keep growing but you can rest assured knowing that we make it a point to keep it under check and not let it affect anybody’s work.
WHO SHOULD JOIN US?
We know exactly what kind of people we want to be a part of our team. We also know who are the ones that we do not want on our team. Therefore, please read through the following sections very carefully before you apply to see if you fit the bill.
- People who take their work seriously, hold themselves by very high standards and want to do great work.
- People who want to make a difference to other people’s lives in a big way.
- People who are entrepreneurial and independent thinkers.
- People who are bold in nature and are willing to speak their mind, politely and respectfully.
- People with common sense – loads of it.
- People who are keen to learn and develop themselves daily.
- People who love the space of learning and development.
- People who are well-read and interesting to talk to.
WHO SHOULD NOT EVEN CARE TO APPLY?
- If you feel compelled to post updates on your feed and know what your friends are doing on social media every half hour, please don’t even care to apply. The work we do here is fun but needs a tremendous amount of focus without such distractions.
- If the name of the company matters more to you than the nature of work you do, you should not apply to us. Before applying, ask yourself what’s more important to you – sitting in a glitzy office and taking comfort in the fact that you work for some big corporate name doing mundane work or doing meaningful work that makes a difference every single day?
- If work is something you do just to pay the bills, then this is not the place for you. We need people who are extremely passionate and who define themselves by the quality of work they do.