Learning Solutions Consultant
- Designing, developing and delivering course material on
behavioural & soft skills subjects. Course material include
course design, storyboard, presentations, instructor
guides, workbooks, lab exercises & assessments, pre and
post training engagement tools, as well as job aids.
- Applying modern instructional design techniques to
develop and deliver role-based learning content in a
variety of delivery methods.
- Developing strong pedagogy through thorough research &
mapping it to client organisation and target audience
- Interfacing with the client stakeholders to identify need
gap, align client expectation and defining scope of content
- Interpreting content theories, models and concepts in a
form best suited to be internalised by the client
organisation and target audience profile.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, clients and project
managers to coordinate and execute all content
development projects seamlessly.
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for content to
measure the impact of training programs & analyse,
review & report effectiveness of a project to maximise
- Aesthetically inclined to design content which is unique &
can capture the viewers’ attention.
- Identifying new tools & techniques in the content domain
that will help creation of dynamic & interesting
- Ability to revamp existing content in alignment
with progressive industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, or a related field.
- Any credible training-related certifications will be
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Soft Skills & Behavioral Training and developing related content.
- Impeccable command over written and spoken English.
Must possess the ability to converse, handle and operate
with internal/external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, research and analysis oriented. Be
able to conduct training related data analysis.
- Must possess a 360-degree problem solving perspective
while approaching projects and conflicts with stakeholders and projects.
- Passion for the field of education and a want to
contribute to the development of the human capital
- Ability to deliver results while working in high pressure
- Be organized and methodical and must possess the
ability to manage high stake projects under pressure
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS
Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). Knowledge of content
management software, Adobe & Photoshop preferable.
REMUNERATION: Based on your Current CTC / Competitive as per industry standards.
ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES: Learning opportunity, with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients.
Work From Home
5 DAYS (Mon-Fri) 9:30 AM- 6:30 PM
September 28, 2021