•Identify the project scope, objectives, and effort . Evaluate an ID strategy for design projects.
• Create course outlines and design documents based on
• Work with SMEs and stakeholders to facilitate approvals
and gain alignment on content direction, design and details
• Develop content and storyboard for ILT and
WBT/eLearning courses based on the design documents
• Incorporate multimedia assets that include or is a
combination of audio, video, graphics, text functionalities
• Develop interesting assessment quizzes to test the
• Demonstrate effective course development, review, and
• Should be able to work on WBTs, Gamification, ILTs, and
Micro learning (whiteboard & 2D animation)
• Should be able to set Instructional Design strategy and
review deliverables to meet the quality standards
• The Senior Instructional Designer should also provide
adequate reasoning to help and mentor / train a group of
• Lead all phases of instructional design and development
• Work with the development team and share feedback on
all build versions until Gold
• See through end-to-end development of a course/project
3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in a Corporate or Institutional training firm.
- An impeccable command over written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with multiple instructional design approaches
- Well versed with approaches such as storytelling, conversational, scenario-led, as well as narrative
- Have a good eye for UX/UI design and detailing ▪ Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of various virtual classroom applications, graphic tools and other web authoring software.
- A key component - an exceptional ability to cultivate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have the ability to handle objection and problems presented by clients and convert them into solutions ▪ Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, identify issues, and prioritize to deadlines.
- Be organized and methodical, and must possess the ability to manage high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word.
- Based on your current CTC, competitive as per Industry Standards.
- Learning opportunity, with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients.