- Providing to support to the Team.
- Designing, developing and delivering course material on behavioural & soft skills subjects. Course material include course design, presentations, instructor guides, workbooks, lab exercises & assessments, pre and post training engagement tools, as well as job aids.
- Strong and thorough researching capabilities in order to effectively service clients.
- Interpreting content theories, models and concepts in a form best suited to be internalised by the client organisation and target audience profile.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, clients and project managers to coordinate and execute all content development projects seamlessly.
- Aesthetically inclined to design content which is unique & can capture the viewers’ attention.
- Identifying new tools & techniques in the content domain that will help creation of dynamic & interesting material. Ability to revamp existing content in alignment with progressive industry standards.
Internship Experience into Content Writing OR Background in Psychology.
- Impeccable command over written and spoken
English. Must possess the ability to converse,
handle and operate with internal/external
- Attention to detail, research and analysis
oriented. Be able to conduct training related data
- Passion for the field of education and a want to
contribute to the development of the human
- Ability to deliver results while working in high
- Be organized and methodical and must
possess the ability to manage high stake
projects under pressure simultaneously.
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of
MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). Knowledge of
content management software, Adobe &
Learning opportunity, with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients.
Work From Home
5 DAYS (Mon-Fri) 9:30 AM- 6:30 PM
September 28, 2021