Client Service Manager
- Responsible for working with the existing clients to increase revenue seeking opportunities by providing exceptional customer service
- Collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders to conduct Training Needs Analysis for the client to propose a unique solution.
- End to End project life cycle ownership by collaborating with relevant internal and external (Client) stakeholders.
- Handling Client escalations and resolving them through co-ordination with relevant Internal Teams.
- Playing an integral role in creating new business proposals to aid Business Development Manager for on-boarding of new and repeat clientele.
- Attending clients meeting to discuss training requirements and closing the business.
- Scheduling internal meetings with relevant stakeholders to discuss execution plans for any Training interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in the relevant domain.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Should be well versed with MS Office
- Based on your current CTC, competitive as per Industry Standards.
- Learning opportunity, with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients.
Work From Home
5 DAYS (Mon-Fri) 9:30 AM- 6:30 PM
September 28, 2021