Business Development Manager
- Mainly responsible for New Client Acquisition, Key Account Management and Servicing.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets in accordance with strategic sales plan, developed by the Sales Head.
- Map and create a database of target customers, basis understanding of product & service.
- Establish new business connects through leads generated by self.
- Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers within client organizations – and subsequently growing, maintaining, and leveraging one’s network.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements. Ability to effectively handle customer objections by having any innate understanding of the company’s product offerings.
- Persistent follow – ups with the business accounts until closure of sales cycle and taking ownership of the sales being closed.
- Establish and maintain robust relationships with clients, and having a know-how of every business opportunity in a client organisation.
- Mastering the art of upselling, cross-selling and referral generation in the course of business.
- Networking in the industry and keeping track of current trends, market position and business environment.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the team's revenue and non–revenue targets.
1 – 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a proven sales record preferably in a Corporate or Institutional training firm.
- An impeccable command over written and spoken
- A key component- an exceptional ability to cultivate
and build relationships with key customers and pan
India clients with strong follow up is required.
- A proven track record and enthusiasm in
meeting and exceeding sales targets with a
serious passion for Sales.
- Excellent presentation, persuasion, audience
handling and sales closing skills are a must.
- Have the ability to handle objection and
problems presented by clients and convert
them into solutions.
- Strong research skills to prospect and build on
industry expertise to expand company acquisition
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to
multitask, identify issues and prioritize to deadlines
and client needs.
- Be organized and methodical and must possess the
ability to manage high stake projects under pressure
- The desire to learn and constantly engage
in self- development is a must.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of
MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) & knowledge of
Based on your current CTC, competitive as per Industry Standards.
Work From Home
5 DAYS (Mon-Fri) 9:30 AM- 6:30 PM
September 28, 2021