2-3 years of relevant experience in soft skills & behavioral training and developing related content.
Based on your current CTC / competitive as per industry standards.
The opportunity to direct, innovate, strategize and work with industry experts and key stakeholders in the training domain.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, developing and delivering course material on behavioural & soft skills subjects. Course material include course design, storyboard, presentations, instructor guides, workbooks, lab exercises & assessments, pre and post training engagement tools, as well as job aids.
- Applying modern instructional design techniques to develop and deliver role-based learning content in a variety of delivery methods.
- Developing strong pedagogy through thorough research & mapping it to client organisation and target audience profile.
- Interfacing with the client stakeholders to identify need-gap, align client expectations and defining scope of content deliverables.
- Interpreting content theories, models and concepts in a form best suited to be internalized by the client organisation and target audience profile.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, clients, and project managers to coordinate and execute all content development projects seamlessly.
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for content to measure the impact of training programs and analyse, review & report effectiveness of a project to maximize results.
- Aesthetically inclined to design content which is unique & can capture the viewers’ attention.
- Identifying new tools & techniques in the content domain that will help creation of dynamic & interesting material. Ability to revamp existing content in alignment with progressive industry standards.
- Continuous research on newer concepts, models and pedagogy that is best suited for the fast changing, dynamic business environment.
- Impeccable command over written and spoken English. Must possess the ability to converse, handle, and operate with internal / external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, research and analysis oriented. Be able to conduct training related data analysis.
- Take ownership of all projects end-to-end, and work closely with the Content Head to plan, strategize and execute all content projects.
- Must possess a 360-degree problem solving perspective while approaching projects and conflicts with stakeholders and projects.
- Passion for the field of education and a want to contribute to the development of the human capital country.
- Ability to deliver results while working in high pressure environments.
- Be organized and methodical, and must possess the ability to manage high stake projects under pressure simultaneously.
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). Knowledge of content management software, Adobe & Photoshop preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, or a related field.
- Any credible training-related certifications will be preferable.