2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a proven sales record, preferably in a corporate or institutional training firm.
Based on your current CTC / competitive as per industry standards.
Learning opportunity with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high profile clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mainly responsible for new client acquisition, key account management and servicing.
- Have clarity on the sales plan to follow based on team & organisational targets and goals.
- Map and create a database of target customers based on understanding of product/service-market fit.
- Establish new business connections through leads generated by self and Inside Sales team.
- Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers within client organizations and subsequently growing, maintaining and leveraging one's network.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and the ability to effectively handle customer objections by having an innate understanding of the company's product offerings.
- Persistent follow-ups with the business accounts until closure of sales cycle and taking ownership of sales being closed.
- Establish and maintain robust relationships with clients, and have a know-how of every business opportunity in a client organisation.
- Master the art of upselling, cross-selling and referral generation in the course of business.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets in accordance with strategic sales plan developed by the Sales Head.
- Network in the industry and keep a track of current trends, market position and business environment.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the team's revenue and non-revenue targets.
- Impeccable command over written and spoken English.
- A key component - an exceptional ability to cultivate and build relationships with key customers and pan India clients with strong follow-up skills is required.
- A proven track record and enthusiasm in meeting and exceeding sales targets with a serious passion for sales.
- Excellent presentation, persuasion, audience handling and sales closing skills are a must.
- Ability to handle objections and problems presented by clients and convert them into solutions.
- Strong research skills to prospect and build on industry expertise to expand company acquisition and clients.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multitask, identify issues, and prioritize deadlines and client needs.
- Be organized and methodical, and possess the ability to manage high stake projects under pressure simultaneously.
- The desire to learn and constantly engage in self-development is a must.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and deliver results.
- Be a passionate leader to drive sales and revenue in the organisation and be a key stakeholder to meet company targets.
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and knowledge of Sales CRM.
- PGDBA or MBA with a strong academic background.