4 - 7 years of relevant experience in Soft Skills & Behavioral Training and developing related content. Must demonstrate industry knowledge and possess hands-on experience. Subject Matter Expertise is an added advantage.
Based on your Current CTC / Competitive as per industry standards
The opportunity to direct, innovate, strategize and work with Industry Experts and key stakeholders in the domain.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Getting a thorough understanding of Work Better as an organisation, its ethos and the mission towards human capital development.
- Creating the short term & long term content strategy and defining a road map with timelines/deliverables, with the aim of developing world class content.
- Developing strategy, process and action plan towards various content formats: ILT, Tech based, on the job, etc.
Interact with key client accounts on a regular basis to measure impact and effectiveness of content designed. To accordingly create plans for updating content & improvisation plans.
- Driving research and development efforts to be in the know-how of best practices around the world and ensuring awareness of constantly changing business demands.
- Driving innovation on concepts, pedagogy and content formats for the organisation.
- Leading and building a team of content development experts effectively to ensure desired outcome for the team basis plans created.
- Goal setting and planning team deliverables aggressively while being focused on quality of results.
- Manage expectations, performance and results of the team and all related projects.
- Training and coaching team members to ensure that the team is consistent in quality of results & aligned with the organisational objectives and plans.
- Forecasting, planning and budgeting for manpower.
- Consultative role with sales & project management teams for execution of content planning, development, as well as overall strategies for key events and projects.
- The ability to drive, motivate, inspire and execute projects end-to end and oversee multiple operations simultaneously. Team handling and team management skills are a must.
- Impeccable command over written and spoken English. Must possess the ability to converse, handle and operate with internal/external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail. Research and analysis oriented. Be able to conduct training related data analysis.
- Ability to develop, strategize, innovate, research and create modules, techniques and novel content.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a high-pressure environment and deliver results.
- Must possess a 360-degree problem solving perspective while approaching projects and conflicts with stakeholders.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- As a content strategist and innovator, energy, passion and in-depth subject knowledge and subject expertise is a must.
- Passion for the field of education and a want to contribute to the development of the human capital country.
- Be organized and methodical and must possess the ability to manage high stake projects under pressure simultaneously.
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook). Instructional design, Adobe & Photoshop knowledge is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, MBA or a related field.
- Any credible training-related certifications will be preferable.